Beacon Cancer Vaccine
Track the cancer vaccine-related clinical trial and drug landscape with Beacon Cancer Vaccine
What we cover
Beacon Cancer Vaccine covers trial and drug records for clinical, preclinical, approved and discontinued prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines. This database will cover ‘off the shelf’ and personalized approaches to:
- Cellular Vaccines
- Viral Vaccines
- Bacterial Vaccines
- Protein Vaccines
- Yeast Vaccines
- Peptide Vaccines
- Nucleic Acid-Based Vaccines
How Beacon helps
Here are some examples of how Beacon Cancer Vaccine can accelerate your research programs:
- Search for Cancer Vaccine drugs across all stages of development so you can accurately benchmark your strategies against other preclinical and clinical drugs, and investigate the novel approaches used by competitors.
- Drastically reduce time spent looking through publications and conference abstracts for clinical trial results by relying on our comprehensive collection of data which can be searched by disease, combination treatments and much more.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new players in the field with real-time updates and alerts, as well as in-depth monthly reports curated by our expert analyst team.
How Beacon Cancer Vaccine Works
Search the trial and drug landscape by antigen, vaccine type and adjuvant alongside other search criteria including disease, biomarker and sponsor to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we target the data for Cancer Vaccine
We house all publicly available sources of data updated within 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Cancer Vaccine Expert
Megan Taylor is the lead research analyst for Beacon Cancer Vaccine.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to uncover the latest insights into the Cancer Vaccine landscape using data from Beacon Targeted Therapies.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.