Beacon Cell Therapy
Keep track of the rapidly advancing cell therapy clinical trial and drug landscape with Beacon Cell Therapy
What we cover
Beacon Cell Therapy sector-specific curated database includes trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- Receptor-engineered cell therapies such as CAR (chimeric antigen receptor) and TCR (T-cell receptor) therapies
- Other engineered or non-engineered immune cell therapies such as natural killer cells and regulatory T cells (Tregs)
- Stem cell-derived and iPSC-derived cell therapies such as immune cells, somatic cells (e.g. cardiomyocytes and retinal pigment cells) and precursor cells
How Beacon helps
Here are a few example use cases that have benefitted our clients in accelerating their cell therapy development programs:
- Search for cell therapy assets across all stages of development so you can accurately benchmark your strategies against all existing preclinical and clinical drugs, and investigate the novel technologies being used by competitors
- Drastically reduce manual research time spent looking through publications and conference abstracts for clinical trial results by relying on our comprehensive collection of data which can be searched by various options including line of therapy, disease indications and much more.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new players in the field with real-time updates and alerts, as well as in-depth monthly reports curated by our analyst team.
Beacon Deals and Companies allows you to monitor opportunities and competitors, benchmark deals, and evaluate potential partners.
How Beacon Cell Therapy works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape with over 15 different filters including cell type, cell source, and starting material to extract the data you need to conduct complex analyses efficiently.
Our unique Milestones filter and visualization highlight past, present, and future drug development milestones including drug and trial readouts, asset history, and regulatory announcements. This enhancement provides an accurate, timely and exhaustive single-drug timeline allowing you to benchmark progress in the cell therapy space.
Our new Beacon Deals and Companies feature provides insights into deals and companies within your markets, empowering you to make informed decisions confidently.
Beacon Companies database delivers in-depth information about companies in your target market, including their Headquarters location, financials, pipeline, and more. And Beacon Deals ensures you are always in the know by providing insightful deal data. Whether it’s Mergers and Acquisitions, partnerships, or investments, our platform brings you the latest information on the industry’s latest happenings.
How we source the data
We house all publically available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical Trials Registries
- Scientific Journals and Publications
- Company Reports and Presentations
- Press Releases
- Conference Reports and Abstracts
- Government and Regulatory Organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our Cell Therapy Expert
Rachel East is the lead research analyst for Cell Therapy in the Beacon team.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter covering the latest cell therapy news with data from Beacon Cell Therapy.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
Beacon DDR steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the DDR field.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering all therapeutics aimed at treating immune-mediated diseases – Beacon Immune Tolerance provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding immune tolerance landscape.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.
Any questions? Contact us
To learn more about how we can tailor Beacon Cell Therapy to help you, get in touch with our sales team
Alex Reynolds & Bertie MacArthur
Adoptive Cell Account Managers
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.