How the most complete clinical trial and drug landscape for DDR can help you
What we cover
Beacon DNA Damage Response (DDR) covers trial and drug records for clinical, preclinical, approved and discontinued therapeutics targeting key points in DNA damage response pathways.
This module identifies drugs utilizing the concept of synthetic lethality, and covers DDR repair pathway components, including:
- Damage Sensors
- Signalling/Mediator Proteins
- Effector Proteins
- Cell Cycle Checkpoints
- DNA Metabolism when in relation to repair and recombination
Several key therapeutic targets in the DDR landscape included in this module are:
How Beacon helps
Here are some examples of how Beacon DDR can accelerate your research programs:
- Search for DDR drugs across all stages of development so you can accurately benchmark your strategies against other preclinical and clinical drugs, and investigate the novel approaches used by competitors.
- Drastically reduce time spent looking through publications and conference abstracts for clinical trial results by relying on our comprehensive collection of data which can be searched by disease, combination treatments and much more.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new players in the field with real-time updates and alerts, as well as in-depth monthly reports curated by our expert analyst team.
How Beacon DDR works
Search the trial and drug landscape by target, repair pathway and mechanism of action alongside 15 other search criteria including disease, line of therapy, biomarker, sponsor etc. to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
How we target the data for DNA damage repair therapeutics
We house all publicly available sources of data updated with 24 – 48 hours of publication proactively. Our sources cover (but are not limited to):
- Clinical trials registries
- Scientific journals and publications
- Company reports and presentations
- Press releases
- Conference reports and abstracts
- Government and regulatory organizations
- Newspapers and other media
Our DDR Expert
Kieran Pinto is the lead research analyst for Beacon DDR in the Beacon Targeted Therapies teams.
Sign up to his weekly newsletter to uncover the latest insights into the DDR landscape using data from Beacon Targeted Therapies.
Other Beacon Solutions
Covering all Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), Small Molecule Drug Conjugates (SMDCs), Protein Drug Conjugates (PDCs), Immunotoxins and more
Covering all engineered and non-engineered immune cell therapies, including CAR-T, TCR, NK, TILs, Gamma-Delta T Cells and more
Covering all Bi- and Multi-Specific Antibodies, Antibody Fragments, Augmented Antibodies and more
Beacon Cancer Vaccine provides the solution you need to master the prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines field.
Covering all Immune Checkpoint Combination Trials and Immune Checkpoint Modulators in development across 27 different checkpoint targets
Covering all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the Interleukins, Interferons, Colony-stimulating factors, Transforming growth factor β, Tumour necrosis factor and Chemokines families.
From gene-editing technologies, novel delivery systems, and a variety of genetic materials being used- Beacon Gene Therapy steps into the field to give drug developers a precise and detailed view of how the gene therapy landscape looks.
Covering Oligonucleotide-based, mRNA-Based, Ribozyme, and gRNA-Mediated Gene Editing therapies, as well as RNA-Targeted Small Molecules – Beacon RNA covers all disease indications and many modalities to provide a detailed landscape of the RNA space.
Covering all pharmaceutical grade microbiome-based therapeutics across all disease indications – Beacon Microbiome provides drug developers with detailed views of the expanding microbiome landscape.
From capturing viral family and strains to understanding any genetic modifications – Beacon Oncolytic Viruses steps into the field to give drug developers the precise detailed view and broader picture of what is truly happening in the Oncolytic Virus field.
Beacon TPD provides the solution you need to master the targeted protein degradation field.