About the Landscape Review
Using data derived from Beacon Cytokine, The H1 2023 Cytokine Landscape Review keeps you ahead of the curve with contextual updates and highlights from the dynamic world of cytokine development. Don’t miss out on important insights for your drug development strategies.
The Review covers:
- The New Drugs and Drug Status Landscape – a review of all the new drugs from H1 2023, a list of drug status updates, and a summary of regulatory updates so far this year.
- The Interleukin Targets Landscape – challenge what you know about interleukin targets by downloading this in-depth review of the key targets in the interleukin landscape, including IL-2, IL-12, and IL-15, chosen based on the number of assets in development and an increase in recent activity.
Please note that some information has been removed from the downloadable content below. If you would like to receive the complete version and speak with one of our specialists in cytokine drugs and trials, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com to discuss your drug development data needs.
Beacon Cytokine customers, please log in to Beacon and go to the Analysis tab to download your complete version.
How the most complete cytokine database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Cytokine covers clinical trial and drug records for clinical, preclinical, approved and discontinued cytokine-related therapies. The database includes all cytokines and drugs that target a cytokine or its immediate receptor belonging to the following families:
- Interleukins (ILs)
- Interferons (IFNs)
- Colony stimulating factors (CSFs)
- Transforming growth factor β (TGF-β)
- Tumour necrosis factor (TNF)
The database covers all disease indications (oncology and non-oncology) and all therapeutic classes to provide a complete, detailed and multi-dimensional landscape of the cytokine space.
How Beacon Cytokine works
Search the trial and drug landscape by cytokine class and method of molecular engineering alongside other search criteria including disease, drug target, therapeutic class and developer to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.