About the report
Using data from Beacon as of the 16th of January 2023, the report provides an analysis of the existing cancer vaccine landscape, an overview of what happened in 2022, and a look at what the future might bring.
The two-part analysis is split into:
- The Current Landscape – An overview of the drug and trial landscape broken down by drug status, therapeutic class, and vaccine type.
- 2022 in Review – Key highlights of 2022, including collaborations and investments, regulatory designations and, trials started/completed in 2022.
Beacon Cancer Vaccine
How the most complete cancer vaccine database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Cancer Vaccine covers trial and drug records for clinical, preclinical, approved and discontinued prophylactic and therapeutic cancer vaccines. This database will cover ‘off the shelf’ and personalized approaches to:
- Cellular Vaccines
- Viral Vaccines
- Bacterial Vaccines
- Protein Vaccines
- Yeast Vaccines
- Peptide Vaccines
- Nucleic Acid-Based Vaccines
How Beacon Cancer Vaccine works
Search the trial and drug landscape by antigen, vaccine type and adjuvant alongside other search criteria including disease, biomarker and sponsor to instantly extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
Here are some examples of how Beacon Cancer Vaccine can accelerate your research programs:
- Search for Cancer Vaccine drugs across all stages of development so you can accurately benchmark your strategies against other preclinical and clinical drugs, and investigate the novel approaches used by competitors.
- Drastically reduce time spent looking through publications and conference abstracts for clinical trial results by relying on our comprehensive collection of data which can be searched by disease, combination treatments and much more.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and new players in the field with real-time updates and alerts, as well as in-depth monthly reports curated by our expert analyst team.