About the report
Using data from Beacon as of the 16th of January 2023, the report provides an analysis of the existing adoptive cell landscape, an overview of what happened in 2022, and a look at what the future might bring.
The three-part analysis:
- The Current Landscape – An overview of the drug and trial landscape broken down by therapeutic class, trial status, and phase.
- 2022 in Review – Key highlights of 2022, including collaborations and investments, market approvals and regulatory designations.
- The Future Landscape – Look ahead to 2023, upcoming trial completion dates, expected regulatory approval milestones and showcase the status of next-generation armoring technologies.
Beacon Adoptive Cell
How the most complete adoptive cell database can help you
What we cover
Beacon Adoptive Cell sector-specific curated database includes trial and drug records for preclinical, active, approved, and discontinued:
- CAR (Chimeric Antigen Receptor) modified therapies
- TCR (T-Cell Receptor) therapies
- Natural killer cells
- Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes
- Cytokine-induced killer cells
- Dendritic cells
- and other comparable modalities
How Beacon Adoptive Cell works
Search the clinical trial and drug landscape by biomarker, line of therapy, trial status, trial start date and others instantaneously and easily extract the data points you need to conduct more complex analysis.
The brand-new Milestones feature includes all past, present, and future drug development milestones including preclinical and clinical data, asset history and regulatory readouts. This enhancement provides an accurate, timely and exhaustive timeline and overview of drugs being developed within the Adoptive Cell space – benchmarking its progress over time.