The 2022 AACR Meeting delivered a significant amount of new data and analysis regarding numerous drugs and clinical trials within the ever-growing checkpoint space. At Beacon, we have extracted all the key data, updated our database, and put it into a downloadable report.
Summary insights for checkpoint-related abstracts at AACR 2022:
- A total of 220 checkpoint-related abstracts were identified
- 103 Contained preclinical data
- 117 Consisted of clinical data
- Six bispecific assets were studied in 3 or more abstracts, four are utilizing a first-gen and next-gen as co-targets, a therapeutic approach that is proving to be very popular within the checkpoint space
- Beyond approved ICMs, DNX-2440, an oncolytic adenovirus was the next most investigated asset
Find out more
This insight and data is part of the subscription to Beacon Checkpoint.
Speak with our Team
Our dedicated team is on hand to showcase how Beacon can help you find the answers to your checkpoint questions.
About Beacon Targeted Therapies
We are a clinical trial and pipeline database solution, designed in partnership with pharmaceutical professionals. We track targeted therapies to provide accurate, in-depth and real-time information in the rapidly evolving landscape of drug development.
Learn more about how our clinical trials and drug database solutions can be tailored to your research requirements